Ten questions to ask before you consider a change.
Selecting software to manage your associations is a huge commitment. So, before you commit, ask potential suppliers these ten important questions about the product they are offering:
- Is it cloud (Internet) based or server based?
- Does it offer all the features you need to manage your business, or must you run different systems for different functions?
- Is it scalable, or does it require costly updates to accommodate your company’s changing needs?
- How well does it integrate with other suppliers you need to run your business?
- Does it offer association websites that your clients’ homeowners can use to make payments and access their accounts and unpaid balances?
- Can it integrate your accounting and management with your banking and payment processing?
- How does the company decide what enhancements to make in the system?
- Does it provide for real-time functionality across all of your properties?
- Does it offer daily account reconciliation?
- What is your upfront investment, including hardware, conversion costs and training costs?
After you’ve asked other vendors these questions, we invite you to ask us!